Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you require further information on any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
Paper copies are available to parents on request.
- Appendix 1 Roles, Responsibilities and Entitlements
- Appendix 2 Signs and symptoms of abuse
- Appendix 3 First-Contact-Referral-Form-MASTER
- Appendix 4 Summary of Multi Agency Meetings
- Appendix 5 Information Sharing 2018
- Appendix 6 Guidance on sexting incidents
- Appendix 7 Responding and Managing Sexting Incidents
- Appendix 8 Sexual_violence_and_sexual_harassment_between_children_in_schools_and_colleges
- Appendix 9 When to call the police guidance for schools and colleges
Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy
School Charging and Remissions Policy
Online Safety Policy
Equal Opportunities Policy
Privacy Notice for Parents
Low Level Concerns Policy
Searching Screening and Confiscation Policy
First Aid Policy
Hamsterley Primary School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
- Hamsterley Primary School – Privacy Notice (Pupils) 2018
- Hamsterley Primary School – Privacy Notice (Staff) 2018
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.